Don’t be intimated! You can install these graphics yourself.
The vinyl graphics we sell are not like a peel and stick sticker. They are professional quality automotive vinyl, so take your time and do your research on how to install them. These need more time and finesse to install.
Below are instructions and advice for installation of your vinyl graphics. We have both written and videos. Following these will give you the most professional installation possible. Just remember to be patient when installing.
Vinyl Graphics Installation Guides- Written Instructions
- Wet Application Installation Instructions
- Additional Vinyl Graphics Instructions
- Pinstriping Installation Guide
- Vinyl Graphics Care and Maintenance
- Window Graphics Installation Guide
Tools You Need for the Job
- Stiff plastic squeegee
- Sharp razor knife
- Clean spray bottle
- Wetting solution- one drop of dish soap to one quarter of water. (Don’t use to much soap. Trust us, one drop is enough)